Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone sim lock

I bought a phone off of Facebook and the sim is locked is there anyway you can help me? I spent 760$ On the phone for a child.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 11:38 AM

You will have to find the carrier the phone is locked to and ask if they will unlock it. And hope there are no other problems with buying a phone off Facebook→The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a Used iPad/iPhone. People only sell on Facebook or Craigslist because eBay makes them liable if they sell a phone that doesn’t meet its description. So any Facebook or Craigslist sale is immediately suspicious.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 11:38 AM in response to mae479

You will have to find the carrier the phone is locked to and ask if they will unlock it. And hope there are no other problems with buying a phone off Facebook→The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying a Used iPad/iPhone. People only sell on Facebook or Craigslist because eBay makes them liable if they sell a phone that doesn’t meet its description. So any Facebook or Craigslist sale is immediately suspicious.

iPhone sim lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.