Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone's Apple TV app Wishlist, Where is it?

Now there is a Wishlist for Apple TV on the Apple TV OS App, yet the Apple TV App for iPhone's Store doesn't have it or am I missing to see where it is located? I loved the iTunes Store app, because it was so well looked after.

Anyway, where is the Wishlist feature, if anybody knows where it is, i would be very happy.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 3:42 PM

I am just worried, as they seem to be phasing out iTunes that without a Wishlist it will be harder to know what is on sale or not. I guess I don't like the idea of all three apps instead of one. I might actually request a Wishlist feature for their Apple TV Store. Just thought of asking the community first without jumping to conclusions.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 3:42 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I am just worried, as they seem to be phasing out iTunes that without a Wishlist it will be harder to know what is on sale or not. I guess I don't like the idea of all three apps instead of one. I might actually request a Wishlist feature for their Apple TV Store. Just thought of asking the community first without jumping to conclusions.

iPhone's Apple TV app Wishlist, Where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.