Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to listen to my Itunes library on my S10 Galaxy Android phone?

Can someone help me with this?

Windows, 10

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 1:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 4:31 PM

You can drag and drop music form iTunes to an Android device if it appears as a USB storage device on your computer.

Purchases from the iTunes Store, have not been DRM protected for almost decade so will play anywhere.

Music from the Apple Music subscription service is however DRM protected.

Follow the steps in the $10 Android phone manual to copy music to it. You may need a third party App to do s, but will depend on make and model of Android device.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 4:31 PM in response to bobjtierney

You can drag and drop music form iTunes to an Android device if it appears as a USB storage device on your computer.

Purchases from the iTunes Store, have not been DRM protected for almost decade so will play anywhere.

Music from the Apple Music subscription service is however DRM protected.

Follow the steps in the $10 Android phone manual to copy music to it. You may need a third party App to do s, but will depend on make and model of Android device.

Jan 13, 2022 9:53 AM in response to bobjtierney

The only reason this is difficult is because Apple purposely makes it difficult. Personally I have never owned any Apple devices but was looking to see if I could get on iTunes to check on their podcast library or attempt to sign up for a premium version of a podcast. Of course Apple fights you over this even further alienating me and other Android users. Most of all I feel badly for previous Apple users who have to jump through convoluted hoops simply to access to their content. ITunes is trash, Apple TV+ in which I received a full year free is easily the worst of all the streaming services, totally understand why they give it away. Apple can keep their stuff I have zero use for any of it.

Jan 14, 2022 4:08 AM in response to bobjtierney

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. If you own a Samsung Note Galaxy you won't be able to listen your iTunes library through an app. Nevertheless you can listen it in the web. In the Apple Music Website. Your Apple Music library and iTunes library will automaticly mix. Keep enjoying all the possibilities of Apple Music.

Hopefully this can help you,

Best regards

I want to listen to my Itunes library on my S10 Galaxy Android phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.