Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got a used 2013 MacBook Pro I do not know how many inches and this happened

So I got a brand-new MacBook Pro that was used, I turned it on only to realize that there’s a bunch of the other owners that like, emails, account info, and other stuff like that I didn’t want to be intruding so I reset everything and, then I turned off the MacBook after deleting all the data then I turned it on then it showed recovery assistant I entered the password for the hard drive then hit unlocked it unlocked the disk but never allowed me to restart after that and also recovery mode when it go after that either also I’m blind by the way so this is pretty hard for me to do all this successfully then, after all of that, hi kept on trying to turn on the MacBook it acted like it was no ran it wouldn’t let me get to recovery mode just everything is broken Internet recovery I can’t use because it’s really unacceptable blind users and I don’t know what to do now I’ve tried to fix this thing over three days and I want to smash in the bits I even fixed it once then it broke I am so mad can someone help

Mac Pro

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 1:15 PM

Hi LandonMoran,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We're sorry to hear you've having so much trouble with your MacBook Pro. Is it possible the MacBook is in Activation Lock? This is a security feature that the previous owner may have enabled. This article explains more about this:

Activation Lock for Mac

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 1:15 PM in response to LandonMoran

Hi LandonMoran,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. We're sorry to hear you've having so much trouble with your MacBook Pro. Is it possible the MacBook is in Activation Lock? This is a security feature that the previous owner may have enabled. This article explains more about this:

Activation Lock for Mac

Take care.

I got a used 2013 MacBook Pro I do not know how many inches and this happened

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.