Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try to add printer for Mac book pro

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2021 7:37 PM

aittour Said:

"I try to add printer for Mac book pro"

-------

Reset the Printing System:

I had the same issue with my Epson Eco Tank Printers - Reseting the Printing System fixed it, as the drivers were installed in an instant. Important: Always get the drivers from the manufacturer, as getting the elsewhere may result in malware or spyware installed on your computer.

1. Go To: System Preferences
  2. Select: Printers & Scanners
  3. Right-Click: on this pinter
  4. Select: Reset printing system...
  5. Click: Reset button

Moreover, you need to use an AirPrint Compatible Printer:

Here are the AirPrint Compatible PrintersAbout AirPrint - Apple Support. For More on Troubleshooting , Go here: If you can't Print from your Mac or iOS Device - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 27, 2021 7:37 PM in response to aittour

aittour Said:

"I try to add printer for Mac book pro"

-------

Reset the Printing System:

I had the same issue with my Epson Eco Tank Printers - Reseting the Printing System fixed it, as the drivers were installed in an instant. Important: Always get the drivers from the manufacturer, as getting the elsewhere may result in malware or spyware installed on your computer.

1. Go To: System Preferences
  2. Select: Printers & Scanners
  3. Right-Click: on this pinter
  4. Select: Reset printing system...
  5. Click: Reset button

Moreover, you need to use an AirPrint Compatible Printer:

Here are the AirPrint Compatible PrintersAbout AirPrint - Apple Support. For More on Troubleshooting , Go here: If you can't Print from your Mac or iOS Device - Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.