Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weekly / Monthly Distance covered Apple Watch

I did see a lot of questions around seeing weekly / monthly distance Walked+Run from Apple Watch. Is that feature available now?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 2:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 2:44 AM

I think if there isn't a straightforward way to see the numerical for total distance covered, would this be an alternate?

Since the Health APP shows monthly bars and an average value, I assume the average value is obtained by doing so..

day 1 + day2 + so on / number of days in the month. So for instance if the average is shown as 7.4, then multiplying the average with the number of days in the month would give the total distance walked.

And for current month, the total would be multiplying the average with the number of days passed including the current day.

Is this assumption right?

I am getting the correct value using the above approach though.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 2:44 AM in response to a2plesandy

I think if there isn't a straightforward way to see the numerical for total distance covered, would this be an alternate?

Since the Health APP shows monthly bars and an average value, I assume the average value is obtained by doing so..

day 1 + day2 + so on / number of days in the month. So for instance if the average is shown as 7.4, then multiplying the average with the number of days in the month would give the total distance walked.

And for current month, the total would be multiplying the average with the number of days passed including the current day.

Is this assumption right?

I am getting the correct value using the above approach though.

Weekly / Monthly Distance covered Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.