Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How did I verify my account if my phone is broken to access the verification code?

How did I verify my account if my phone is broken to access the verification code?

Apple Watch Series 1, watchOS 3

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 1:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 1:32 PM

If you don't have any other trusted device, then see the 'If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?' section in:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

"If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery is an automatic process designed to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible while denying access to anyone who might be pretending to be you. It might take a few days—or longer—depending on what specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you generated a recovery key, you can use your recovery key to regain access to your account instead. Learn more about using a recovery key."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 1:32 PM in response to loveday02

If you don't have any other trusted device, then see the 'If I can't sign in, how do I regain access to my account?' section in:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

"If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery is an automatic process designed to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible while denying access to anyone who might be pretending to be you. It might take a few days—or longer—depending on what specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

If you generated a recovery key, you can use your recovery key to regain access to your account instead. Learn more about using a recovery key."

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.