Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods

Does anyone know if I can return my AirPods I bought last week that I’ve opened as they are too big and hurt my ears so I want to get the older generation?

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 7:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 10:00 PM

Hi there Yesem!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand you want to return the AirPods that you purchased as they don't quite fit comfortably. I would love to help you out with this! If you follow this link you will find the Apple return policy from their website. There is a Holiday exception that adds a little more time to the standard 14 day return policy that applies normally to all other purchases. Keep in mind, this Holiday exception and the standard policy only apply to items purchased directly from Apple, third party retailers have their own rules in regards to returns, so check with them for more details if thats where you made your purchase.

Hope that answered your question!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 10:00 PM in response to Yesem234

Hi there Yesem!

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand you want to return the AirPods that you purchased as they don't quite fit comfortably. I would love to help you out with this! If you follow this link you will find the Apple return policy from their website. There is a Holiday exception that adds a little more time to the standard 14 day return policy that applies normally to all other purchases. Keep in mind, this Holiday exception and the standard policy only apply to items purchased directly from Apple, third party retailers have their own rules in regards to returns, so check with them for more details if thats where you made your purchase.

Hope that answered your question!

Dec 28, 2021 7:37 PM in response to Yesem234

Yesem234 Said:

"AirPods: Does anyone know if I can return my AirPods I bought last week that I’ve opened as they are too big and hurt my ears so I want to get the older generation?"

-------

Christmas Extension:

I don't know if Apple had any extended return date due to Christmas holidays(many retailers do). So, maybe you can return them, despite the 14-day period.

AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.