Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I exchange my iPhone 13 128gb for the 256gb model?

Hi, I was gifted an iPhone 13 128gb & I was wondering if I can exchange it & pay the price different for the 256gb model?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 8:57 PM

mig_2708 Said:

"Exchange: Hi, I was gifted an iPhone 13 128gb & I was wondering if I can exchange it & pay the price different for the 256gb model?"

-------

Extended Return Policies:

Have the seller return it (likely within 14 days-of-purchase). Then, have them purchase the one you desire. Apple may have an extended return period in your area due to the Christmas holidays(many retailers do). So, start with a return.

1. Go Here: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple Support
  2. As is reads: "Holiday Return Policy: Items purchased at the Apple Online Store that are received between November 1, 2021 and December 25, 2021, may be returned through January 8, 2022."
9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 8:57 PM in response to mig_2708

mig_2708 Said:

"Exchange: Hi, I was gifted an iPhone 13 128gb & I was wondering if I can exchange it & pay the price different for the 256gb model?"

-------

Extended Return Policies:

Have the seller return it (likely within 14 days-of-purchase). Then, have them purchase the one you desire. Apple may have an extended return period in your area due to the Christmas holidays(many retailers do). So, start with a return.

1. Go Here: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple Support
  2. As is reads: "Holiday Return Policy: Items purchased at the Apple Online Store that are received between November 1, 2021 and December 25, 2021, may be returned through January 8, 2022."

Dec 28, 2021 9:03 PM in response to TheLittles

I'm sory, but im not looking to return the iphone to the store. I want to disable the phone, since my 17 yr old son won't return it to me. When he is not able to use it and gives it back to me, id like to delete andreset it to factory. This way i can start over with it. I am not able to lock it from the app becauseof two step verification sending codes to the phone that is in his posession. He isnt giving me the codes apple sends soi am limmited on features i can access ????

Can I exchange my iPhone 13 128gb for the 256gb model?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.