Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 pro max battery stuck percentage

hi

on my new iPhone 13 pro max the battery percentage is stuck and it does not show the real value. after restart the phone I see the real percentage.It looks like the phone does not track the battery correctly .

Is it software issue or hardware problem?

I Found on google many others with the same issue

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2021 11:37 PM

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.2 and am not experiencing this issue. As a matter of fact, I have not experienced this issue throughout the time that I have had this iPhone (Since launch day). I am sure that you will also find folks with my experience with the iPhone 13 Pro Max as well.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2021 11:37 PM in response to evangelos49

I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max with iOS 15.2 and am not experiencing this issue. As a matter of fact, I have not experienced this issue throughout the time that I have had this iPhone (Since launch day). I am sure that you will also find folks with my experience with the iPhone 13 Pro Max as well.

Your best bet, in my opinion, is to have your iPhone examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for diagnosis and a resolution.

Axel F.

iPhone 13 pro max battery stuck percentage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.