Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad keeps freezing

I just got my iPad Air 4 days ago and it keeps freezing is it because of my storage? I have like only used 15 by out of 64.

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 12:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 12:52 AM

A system short on storage space can create freezes, however, you have stated that you have only used up 15GB out of the total 64GB capacity so space is not the issue. You can double check by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ About ➔ Available: Here you will know how much free space is available and you should see about 40GB or 45GB free.

Try and Force restart iPad

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button and keep it pressed until Apple logo appears, release the button.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 12:52 AM in response to pzixie

A system short on storage space can create freezes, however, you have stated that you have only used up 15GB out of the total 64GB capacity so space is not the issue. You can double check by opening Settings ➔ General ➔ About ➔ Available: Here you will know how much free space is available and you should see about 40GB or 45GB free.

Try and Force restart iPad

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button and keep it pressed until Apple logo appears, release the button.

Axel F.

iPad keeps freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.