Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I retrieve messages in iCloud back up?

How do I try retrieve messages that were deleted on my phone from the I cloud?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 7:50 AM

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 7:50 AM in response to Ltr1016

What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

iCloud backup doesn’t include information that is synced and stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice MemosMessages*, shared photosiCloud Photos*, Health data, call history, and files you store in iCloud Drive.

*-If you had turned on Messages in iCloudiCloud Photos, your content is automatically stored in iCloud and is available on all devices that use the same Apple ID

How do I retrieve messages in iCloud back up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.