Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchase of iPad with trade-in

The estimated arrival date of my new iPad is in Feb. Will I have to send my current iPad trade-in before the new one arrives, leaving me without an iPad?

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 9:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 10:10 AM

If you initiated the trade-in as part of an online purchase directly from Apple, your trade-in kit will be despatched a few days after your new iPad ships to you.

If instead you ordered your trade-in kit separately from your order, your trade-in kit will ship immediately - with your return be expected within 14-days of receiving the trade-in kit.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 10:10 AM in response to wiz1fromOH

If you initiated the trade-in as part of an online purchase directly from Apple, your trade-in kit will be despatched a few days after your new iPad ships to you.

If instead you ordered your trade-in kit separately from your order, your trade-in kit will ship immediately - with your return be expected within 14-days of receiving the trade-in kit.

Purchase of iPad with trade-in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.