Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change my account to family share

Can’t you do this for me

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 10:42 AM

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

No one here or Apple can do this for you. This is something that you have to do yourself on your Apple device.

Review this guide published by Apple to learn   How to setup and use Family Sharing.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 10:42 AM in response to 1234pleasehelp

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support: ➔ Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers. 

No one here or Apple can do this for you. This is something that you have to do yourself on your Apple device.

Review this guide published by Apple to learn   How to setup and use Family Sharing.

Axel F.

I want to change my account to family share

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.