Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change IP on iphone SE

How to change my iPhones IP on my SE

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 11:37 AM

The IP is related to the wi-fi network you are connected to or your carrier if using Cellular Dara. If the router is set for DHCP, it will automatically hand out an IP address to the iPhone.

If you need to change this, then you need to modify the settings on your Wi-fi router to hand out other IP addresses.

For the IP provided by your carrier only they can change it. You would need to contact them and see if they can issue a different one to your iPhone.

With that said, why do you need to change your IP?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2021 11:37 AM in response to Victimofhacking

The IP is related to the wi-fi network you are connected to or your carrier if using Cellular Dara. If the router is set for DHCP, it will automatically hand out an IP address to the iPhone.

If you need to change this, then you need to modify the settings on your Wi-fi router to hand out other IP addresses.

For the IP provided by your carrier only they can change it. You would need to contact them and see if they can issue a different one to your iPhone.

With that said, why do you need to change your IP?

Dec 29, 2021 2:41 PM in response to Phil0124

Thank you for that information Phil and I do not connect to Wi-Fi I’ve gotten rid of my Wi-Fi at my home because it’s been a year and a half of packing and because I have two locations one IP address and I’ve got one device that’s why and it’s been like this and it’s horrible they hacked into my unemployment my bank account it’s been ongoing and I know nothing about technology so it’s been a complete nightmare and when Apple advised me a year ago to put my phone in recovery mode and reload it it was with my laptop that my phone was also paired with and I didn’t figure it out until today that because it was paired with my laptop to settings which were the same as my iPhone would keep everything exactly the same smh I am now a straight talk so that I’m not in a contract and I am not obligated to say with a provider even while not being secure… I was with T-Mobile and I have my account history and someone at T-Mobile changed my IP address on my phone to match a Franklin device that I no longer owned and then when I turned in my phone because of it three days later that phone logged into my Facebook

how to change IP on iphone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.