Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can watch Apple TV movies and shows in a web browser but movies and show from another channels subscribed through Apple.

How can I watch movies/shows from channels subscribed via Apple TV?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 3:47 PM

tv channels content has to be watched on the Apple TV app on supported devices. It is not available on the web. It is not available in the iTunes application.

The website tv.apple.com is for Apple TV+ only.

The iTunes application is for watching iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent).

You can watch tv channels content on these current Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, or Mac.

You can watch tv channels content on supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 3:47 PM in response to fonsecafromwixom

tv channels content has to be watched on the Apple TV app on supported devices. It is not available on the web. It is not available in the iTunes application.

The website tv.apple.com is for Apple TV+ only.

The iTunes application is for watching iTunes Store movies and TV shows (buy or rent).

You can watch tv channels content on these current Apple devices: iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV box, or Mac.

You can watch tv channels content on supported smart TVs and third party streaming devices.

I can watch Apple TV movies and shows in a web browser but movies and show from another channels subscribed through Apple.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.