You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing Memoji for Apple ID

How do I change my Memoji on my Apple ID profile?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 2:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:41 AM

Hello timo_o,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you want to change your Memoji. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing this helpful article that was linked to your posting: Use Memoji on your iPhone or iPad Pro. The steps under “Manage your Memoji” explain how to change your Memoji.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2021 11:41 AM in response to timo_o

Hello timo_o,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. Upon review of your post, it seems that you want to change your Memoji. We can see why you’d want this taken care of, so let us help from here! Let’s start by reviewing this helpful article that was linked to your posting: Use Memoji on your iPhone or iPad Pro. The steps under “Manage your Memoji” explain how to change your Memoji.

Please let us know if you have follow up questions, so we can continue assisting. Take care!

Changing Memoji for Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.