Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

video shot is missing in the export

Hello :)

I have a litle problem with my final cut export file. In the edit i have added a text layer and 1 extra clip but when i’m export the whole edit i dont see my changes in the video that i have rendered/exported

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 4:02 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

Dec 30, 2021 11:10 AM in response to Jasper4807

Whenever the application crashes you should reset the preferences. Hold ⌥ ⌘ as you double click the library you want to open to launch the application. A dialog appears asking you if you want to Delete Preferences. If you don't do this while double-clicking your library, the application will open a default Untitled library.  

Select the project in the browser and use the Share function from there.

If it still doesn’t work Delete all your library generated files from the File menu.

Dec 30, 2021 3:16 PM in response to Jasper4807

Did you recently update or upgrade this Mac? I see many "?" icons in the Dock.

Whenever FCP crashes or starts acting strangely an easy thing to try is resetting the preferences. Hold option and command while launching FCP and choose Delete Preferences. It will open the default Untitled library. Re-open the library you were working on, set the preferences back to the way you want (disable background rendering, etc.) and see if the issue has been resolved.

video shot is missing in the export

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.