Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cracked 6s screen

When I read the Apple Policies & Procedures, it stated that Apple will replace my I phone with a new I phone if the screen is cracked. My ? Is, who do I need to contact to make arrangements to either get a new I phone or get it fixed?

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 29, 2021 10:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 8:59 AM

Even under warranty a cracked screen is usually going to be accidental damage that isn’t covered. But it’s highly unlikely that a 6s is still under warranty, and the conditions where the glass cracks spontaneously due to a covered defect are exceedingly rare. There rare point defects in the glass where it might crack under normal use.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2021 8:59 AM in response to Community User

Even under warranty a cracked screen is usually going to be accidental damage that isn’t covered. But it’s highly unlikely that a 6s is still under warranty, and the conditions where the glass cracks spontaneously due to a covered defect are exceedingly rare. There rare point defects in the glass where it might crack under normal use.

Dec 31, 2021 6:35 AM in response to Gr82Cu

If you currently have a 6 and it is cracked, is it under warranty still? You will have to pay for getting the screen fixed-unless it is under warranty. My recommendation would be just to buy a new phone, because I don't think it will be a whole lot of money that is worth to trade in. Good luck though.

Cracked 6s screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.