Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I share photos or videos from my iPhoto Library Shared Album with Android or Windows devices? Thank You.

Can I share photos or videos from my iPhoto Library Shared Album with Android or Windows devices? Thank You.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:30 AM

See the following from How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

You can even share albums with friends and family who don't use iCloud. Just open a shared album that you created, go to the People tab, and turn on Public Website. Your photos publish to a website that anyone can see in an up-to-date web browser. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 11:30 AM in response to PattyAnnL

See the following from How to share albums in Photos on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac - Apple Support

You can even share albums with friends and family who don't use iCloud. Just open a shared album that you created, go to the People tab, and turn on Public Website. Your photos publish to a website that anyone can see in an up-to-date web browser. 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.