Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel Subscription

Can you cancel my subscription on this iCloud? I don’t have this iPad anymore and it’s still charging me for iCloud storage. Which has my debit card still on the iPad.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 1:21 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If necessary, see the following from that support document:

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 1:21 PM in response to kera145

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If necessary, see the following from that support document:

If you can't click Done, make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID as your iCloud storage plan. You can also try following these steps on a different device. If you still need help, contact Apple Support.

Cancel Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.