Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I expected to return the power adapter when doing a trade-in?

I don't see anything that says I have to return the power adapter when I send back my older Macbook for the trade-in exchange. Is this required or can I keep it?

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 9:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 10:10 PM

mastermylifenow Said:

"Am I expected to return the power adapter when doing a trade-in?: I don't see anything that says I have to return the power adapter when I send back my older Macbook for the trade-in exchange. Is this required or can I keep it?"

-------

No. It is not required. But, follow all instructions, including creating a backup, if an available option.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 10:10 PM in response to mastermylifenow

mastermylifenow Said:

"Am I expected to return the power adapter when doing a trade-in?: I don't see anything that says I have to return the power adapter when I send back my older Macbook for the trade-in exchange. Is this required or can I keep it?"

-------

No. It is not required. But, follow all instructions, including creating a backup, if an available option.

Am I expected to return the power adapter when doing a trade-in?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.