Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

???has someone hacked or remotely accessed my new iphone13

I believe my iPhone 13pro that is less than 2 months old has not only been remotely accessed but also that It has even had someone putting false information or data onto my iCloud account ,I am dealing with a Identity thief atm and believe that someone is trying to falsely and fraudulently set me up,potential for fraudulent activities that they may be doing in my own name,Niw that being said if I look at some of the data on my phone that says it’s the analysticrs and it says hardware used is a iphone12 and I’m on a iphone13pro well forgive me I’m not that good with this kind of stuff but then it says bogus attempts at muiliple different things and none of which I know what they are or am familiar with,and don’t even know anyone whom owns a iphone12 but yet my phones Bluetooth and nearby share are consistently being turned etc as well as apps assessing the mic and or camera constantly,Is it possible that someone is not only funneling data into my phone but into my iCloud account from remote access and what does that mean bogus attempt bc it sounds like it means just that and the iPhone is catching it,also btw I’m not only not that great with this kind of stuff but I am new to iPhones period,I’ve always been with android speciacally partial or used to the Samsung galaxy’s bf I bought this new iPhone 13pro I had a regular Samsung galaxy s10 for the last few years and bf that the s8and 9 edge ,So take in to mind my inexperience with this new of a phone let alone high tech lol,but just if u cold humor me in anyone knowing anything about my situation

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2021 11:34 PM

By hack, if you mean remotely controlling your device, then...

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable information pertaining to your iPhone such as Passcode, Password, etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable information with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2021 11:34 PM in response to Apple-comminty

By hack, if you mean remotely controlling your device, then...

Keep the iPhone updated to the latest iOS always and never Jailbreak. That's it.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed on your device or/and have Jail Broken. 

It (Hacking) also depends on how careful are you in sharing sensitive and valuable information pertaining to your iPhone such as Passcode, Password, etc with your friends and family members.

Be careful when sharing the device's sensitive and valuable information with friends and family members.

Thumb Rules:

1. Enable  Guided Access before handing over an iPhone to kids
  2. Don't share Apple IDs
  3. Don't Jailbreak
  4. Don't share sensitive information pertaining to your device and payment methods
  5. Beware of Phishing

???has someone hacked or remotely accessed my new iphone13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.