Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost IPhone

Hello! My phone was stolen, and I change my iCloud password on my another Apple device and unfortunately my IPhone 11 disappeared from iCloud, and I can’t locate it anymore. Previously, I marked this IPhone as lost. I don’t know how to add my lost IPhone to ICloud again.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 2:11 AM

5 replies

Dec 31, 2021 2:14 AM in response to vira167

1. If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple ...
  2. Find the serial number or IMEI on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod ...

You may use a web browser to get the Serial Number and the IMEI Number. You cannot track using the IMEI number. but you may need it so keep it handy

Log in to https://appleid.apple.com with your Apple ID credentials. All your devices will be listed there. Click on any to get the details.

Dec 31, 2021 2:13 AM in response to vira167

Did you enable Find My?

If you didn't turn on Find My [device] before your device was lost or stolen, it can't be used to locate your device nor you can use the IMEI number for tracking the device.

The best action would be to Change your Apple ID password and change the passwords for other internet accounts on your device. This can include email accounts, Facebook, or Twitter, etc...

Lost IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.