Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphones

My daughter passed away the end of September and left me with two Iphones. I do not know the passcode to open them and see if there were problems her mother and I were not aware of. I have her death certificates, but the toxicology report will not be available for a few months. Is there any way we can get access to the phones?

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 6:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 12:17 PM

Hello there Ridew,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. Our deepest sympathies on your loss. We recommend checking out the steps in this article for How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts. This will give you the steps to take to access a family member's account and device.

We wish you the best.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 12:17 PM in response to Ridew

Hello there Ridew,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. Our deepest sympathies on your loss. We recommend checking out the steps in this article for How to request access to a deceased family member's Apple accounts. This will give you the steps to take to access a family member's account and device.

We wish you the best.

Iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.