Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone repair

Since I have apple coverage what would be the price to get front and back screen repaired??

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 3:23 PM

Apple won't replace the back screen on iPhone XR. And because the back glass is damaged, they won't replace the screen on your iPhone either.

What they will offer you is an Out of Warranty replacement phone. The price (in the US) for iPhone XR is $399.

See the prices in this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Perosnally, I'd take the nearly $400 and apply that to the purchase of a newer current model iPhone and recycle your iPhone XR.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2021 3:23 PM in response to Annashayford

Apple won't replace the back screen on iPhone XR. And because the back glass is damaged, they won't replace the screen on your iPhone either.

What they will offer you is an Out of Warranty replacement phone. The price (in the US) for iPhone XR is $399.

See the prices in this link --> iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Perosnally, I'd take the nearly $400 and apply that to the purchase of a newer current model iPhone and recycle your iPhone XR.

iPhone repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.