You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

M1 iPad Pro rear and front camera "abnormal"

I installed 3utools today, and it says that my rear and front cameras are "abnormal". 3utools' site states, "If the test results of...[the] front camera [and] rear camera...are abnormal, the main board or hard disk of device may be changed."

I bought the device from Best Buy brand new, so I'm not sure why it would be abnormal, unless 3utools is wrong or if my device is actually refurbished.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021 3:19 PM

2 replies

Jan 1, 2022 7:15 PM in response to matchatea

Was there a problem with your iPad that prompted you to download the app? If so have you contacted Apple to have the issue diagnosed and repaired? If no issue I would likely take info from a 3rd party app with a grain of salt. You can always have your iPad checked with Apple to verify if anything is “abnormal” with your cameras for peace of mind.

M1 iPad Pro rear and front camera "abnormal"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.