Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an Apple Watch and it is locked, previous user didn’t remove the data. How can I pair it to mine?

Bought mine from another person whom I can’t contact. What should I do since it’s still paired to his account?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:33 AM

Unless they remove activation lock, the watch is totally useless to you. Either get them to remove the lock, or return it for full refund or recycle it if you can't get them to remove the lock or refund your money.

Activation Lock is an anti-theft system, which Apple will not help you remove unless you are the original owner of the watch and can provide Apple the original purchase receipt clearly showing the device serial number.

Read this --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 8:33 AM in response to Raven198o

Unless they remove activation lock, the watch is totally useless to you. Either get them to remove the lock, or return it for full refund or recycle it if you can't get them to remove the lock or refund your money.

Activation Lock is an anti-theft system, which Apple will not help you remove unless you are the original owner of the watch and can provide Apple the original purchase receipt clearly showing the device serial number.

Read this --> The All Too Common SAD Reality of Buying … - Apple Community

I purchased an Apple Watch and it is locked, previous user didn’t remove the data. How can I pair it to mine?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.