Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging/ screen issue

Hello! I recently got an Apple Watch series 7 and have been having a few issues. The first issue is that it does not hold a charge at all. It doesn’t even make it 12 hours and it’s dying. I feel as though that should not be the case since I also have a series 3 and it last longer. The other issue I am having with the watch it the screen randomly magnifies it’s self and I can’t use it at all. It’s doesn’t return back to normal until I have to rest start the watch. This has happened at least once a day if not more

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 12:27 PM

I'm going to guess you have Zoom enabled in your Apple Watch App > Accessibility > Zoom. If you do turn it off.

See this link on how to manage Zoom if you do want it enabled: Use Zoom on Apple Watch - Apple Support

In terms of battery life, there are many things which can effect how long the battery can last. You say 12 hours. The maximum expected life on a single charge is 18 hours. If you are using your watch more, or you have Background App Refresh turned on, or you stream music, use cellular services a lot, etc., your mileage may vary.

See this link about how about how Apple Battery is measured --> Apple Watch - Battery - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2022 12:27 PM in response to Klow2

I'm going to guess you have Zoom enabled in your Apple Watch App > Accessibility > Zoom. If you do turn it off.

See this link on how to manage Zoom if you do want it enabled: Use Zoom on Apple Watch - Apple Support

In terms of battery life, there are many things which can effect how long the battery can last. You say 12 hours. The maximum expected life on a single charge is 18 hours. If you are using your watch more, or you have Background App Refresh turned on, or you stream music, use cellular services a lot, etc., your mileage may vary.

See this link about how about how Apple Battery is measured --> Apple Watch - Battery - Apple

Charging/ screen issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.