Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete remove Vungle Cloud UX Template

I'm hoping the learned people of the community can help with this extremely intrusive and irritating pop up that has recently been happening on my new iPhone 13 Pro.

I have researched diligently but can't seem to find a solution.

Some suggestions indicate accessing Settings on my phone and then clicking General > Privacy > Advertising to remove the unwanted app/pop up but I am unable to locate/access any option for "Advertising" in my settings as outlined above.

Any and all direction/input will be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2022 8:00 PM

Well, the reprieve was short. Vungle has returned. It would appear that the annoying musical pop us is still being used by another game, probably from the same developers. So, the hunt renews until a new culprit is found and ratted out. Until then, a shutdown and restart removes the annoying earful until the right ad in the right game is, once again, displayed. More to come as the search begins.

20 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2022 8:00 PM in response to jmac0408

Well, the reprieve was short. Vungle has returned. It would appear that the annoying musical pop us is still being used by another game, probably from the same developers. So, the hunt renews until a new culprit is found and ratted out. Until then, a shutdown and restart removes the annoying earful until the right ad in the right game is, once again, displayed. More to come as the search begins.

Jan 31, 2022 6:45 PM in response to jmac0408

Vungle Cloud ex music that pops up and won’t go away by all the suggestions above is the background music played by the Blockduko ad in Words with Friends. A restart of the tablet removed the music until the ad popped up again in Words. Zynga, the game company, needs to know this and put a stop to this ad’s annoying pop up music.

Feb 5, 2022 1:26 PM in response to jmac0408

Well, Zynga and Microsoft Games have been contacted regarding the Vungle bungle pop up that had been bugging quite a few casual gamers. Although neither support gets high marks for their responses, mostly boiler plate vague comments, it does seem that both have removed Blockduko (the offending ad which generates the Vungle Cloud UX Template) and the problem has not returned. A simple restart of the tablet/pod/computer gets rid of it. Maybe I am too hopeful that it is really solved, but it looks that way several days after contacting them. Now, to erase the tune loop from my head.

How to delete remove Vungle Cloud UX Template

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.