Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won’t play certain songs because “this computer is not authorised to play them” so I re authorise my pc but the same message recurs when trying to play those songs?

iTunes won’t re authorise my pc, when I attempt to it indicates that it has successfully done so but still won’t play certain songs because it says “this computer is not authorised to play this song. Very frustrating,

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 6:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 6:12 PM

Delete and redownload the songs which won't play; if you get told that you'll be charged again, click here and ask the iTunes Store staff for assistance.

(211108)

1 reply

iTunes won’t play certain songs because “this computer is not authorised to play them” so I re authorise my pc but the same message recurs when trying to play those songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.