Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I add my Apple Card to my MacBook Air

How can I add my Apple Card to my mac

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 1, 2022 8:50 PM

3 replies

Jan 2, 2022 6:47 AM in response to Ozzie1910

Ozzie1910 wrote:

You don’t need to add it because in your iPhone settings wallet & Apple Pay you can see on the bottom Allow payments on Mac , when you are in your Mac and in a website where you are going to purchase something receive Apple pay Payment then it will ask you to confirm the purchase using your iPhone Apple Pay where is stored your Apple Card
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/cb913579-26bf-4a32-bcd4-fa84e313559c

That is for Apple Pay. @dialabrain linked to the correct answer to add it to the Wallet on Macs.

Jan 1, 2022 9:26 PM in response to Ktward55

You don’t need to add it because in your iPhone settings wallet & Apple Pay you can see on the bottom Allow payments on Mac , when you are in your Mac and in a website where you are going to purchase something receive Apple pay Payment then it will ask you to confirm the purchase using your iPhone Apple Pay where is stored your Apple Card

How can I add my Apple Card to my MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.