Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contact photo

i have an iphone6s and I’ve always wanted my contact photo to appear as full screen. It only worked once and stopped. I don’t know what I did but I want a full contact photo. What do I do guys

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 12:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 1:04 AM

Are you referring to YOUR own contact photo OR Photos that appear on your screen when you receive a call?

YOUR own contact photo that you see in Settings ➡️ Messages ➡️ Share Name & Photo will always appear in small circled -format. If you are referring to contact photos of callers when you receive a call then that can be changed by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Incoming Calls: Set this to Full Screen.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 1:04 AM in response to Itsyourdaddy

Are you referring to YOUR own contact photo OR Photos that appear on your screen when you receive a call?

YOUR own contact photo that you see in Settings ➡️ Messages ➡️ Share Name & Photo will always appear in small circled -format. If you are referring to contact photos of callers when you receive a call then that can be changed by opening Settings ➡️ Phone ➡️ Incoming Calls: Set this to Full Screen.

Axel F.

Contact photo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.