Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you use an Apple gift card code after redeeming online

I got a gift card by email and mistakenly clicked “redeem”. The amount was added to my App Store account but I intend to use it to purchase a physical product at the Apple store. I still have the code. Can I use that?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 6:32 AM

If you're referring to the online Apple Store and the combined Apple Gift Card is available in your country, you can buy the items from it as is.

If you're referring to a physical Apple Store and the combined Apple Gift Card is available in your country, click here and ask if the balance can be put back onto it.

If the combined Apple Gift Card isn't available in your country, the card's balance can't be spent on hardware. Ones specifically intended for hardware can't be redeemed into the iTunes Store system regardless of country.

(211136)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 6:32 AM in response to mercy175

If you're referring to the online Apple Store and the combined Apple Gift Card is available in your country, you can buy the items from it as is.

If you're referring to a physical Apple Store and the combined Apple Gift Card is available in your country, click here and ask if the balance can be put back onto it.

If the combined Apple Gift Card isn't available in your country, the card's balance can't be spent on hardware. Ones specifically intended for hardware can't be redeemed into the iTunes Store system regardless of country.

(211136)

Can you use an Apple gift card code after redeeming online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.