Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Artwork error message

Here's my feed XML . The artwork image is 3000x3000 in pixels, RGB color space, 177 KB in size, and JPG format.

I get this error image.

Art - Artwork must be between 1400 x 1400 and 3000 x 3000 pixels, JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests.

Any tips on solving such issue is appreciated. : )

I've submitted the XML to Cast Feed Validator and Podbase Podcast Validator. Both of them returns no error on artwork related checks.

Cast Feed:

Podbase:

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 6:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 7:49 AM

When you have a question, please provide an actual link to the feed URL. I shouldn't have to squint at tiny print in an image and type it out manually.

The image itself is OK. However its URL is

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/hayschan/oss@master/2022/01/02/podcast_logo_jpg.jpg

Strictly speaking the character '@' is not allowed in a URL. In fact Firefox handles it OK, but it's possible that Podcasts Connect is being more picky. You should either (preferably) remove it, or replace it with the code %40.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 7:49 AM in response to NozomiBald

When you have a question, please provide an actual link to the feed URL. I shouldn't have to squint at tiny print in an image and type it out manually.

The image itself is OK. However its URL is

https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/gh/hayschan/oss@master/2022/01/02/podcast_logo_jpg.jpg

Strictly speaking the character '@' is not allowed in a URL. In fact Firefox handles it OK, but it's possible that Podcasts Connect is being more picky. You should either (preferably) remove it, or replace it with the code %40.

Jan 2, 2022 8:36 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

I think you're right. Apple might have some issues on the @ in the url.

After reading your reply, I tried url encoding. But when I use the podcast validator by Podbase, it could not read my cover image. Therefore, I'm afraid some service or apps would not support URL encoded by me.

I then uploaded my image to other places and got a URL without @ . It works this time.

Huge thanks to you. You just saved my day. :)

Artwork error message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.