Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print health data from iPhone

How do I download health data from iPhone to CSV file?

iPhone SE, iOS 10

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 8:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 8:33 AM

Open the Health app, tap on your user icon in the upper right, and scroll down and select Export All Health Data.

You’ll get an XML file.

There are apps to convert XML format data to other data formats, and there are apps in the app store that can export Health data in other formats, if the XML export doesn’t meet your particular needs.

To print this, you’ll need to load into an app that can process XML. Or print the XML itself. The printed format won’t be great, because it’s not intended for printing; it’s a database dump. An available app (I haven’t checked) might get you a prettier printed data dump.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 8:33 AM in response to USNavyCPO

Open the Health app, tap on your user icon in the upper right, and scroll down and select Export All Health Data.

You’ll get an XML file.

There are apps to convert XML format data to other data formats, and there are apps in the app store that can export Health data in other formats, if the XML export doesn’t meet your particular needs.

To print this, you’ll need to load into an app that can process XML. Or print the XML itself. The printed format won’t be great, because it’s not intended for printing; it’s a database dump. An available app (I haven’t checked) might get you a prettier printed data dump.

Print health data from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.