Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I request to delet some of the image on my icloud

I need to backup my contacts on icloud

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 12:35 PM

I understand that you are using iCloud for backup. I gather this information from your brief post.

Ensure iCloud for Photos is set to ON by opening Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Photos: Ensure that this is set to ON.

Photos on iCloud are synced with your iPhone. If you delete a photo on your iPhone then it also gets deleted on iCloud.

To backup or synch your contacts on iCloud, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Contacts: Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2022 12:35 PM in response to ambrose129

I understand that you are using iCloud for backup. I gather this information from your brief post.

Ensure iCloud for Photos is set to ON by opening Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Photos: Ensure that this is set to ON.

Photos on iCloud are synced with your iPhone. If you delete a photo on your iPhone then it also gets deleted on iCloud.

To backup or synch your contacts on iCloud, open Settings ➡️ Apple ID (Your Name at Top) ➡️ iCloud ➡️ Contacts: Ensure that this is set to ON.

Axel F.

I request to delet some of the image on my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.