Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch keeps turning off

my watch keeps turning off

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 2, 2022 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:15 AM

Hello Hallmark220,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities, and it sounds like the Apple Watch is unexpectedly powering off. We'll do what we can to help or point you to the right place.

First, make sure it isn't the battery running out and, if so, try adjusting some settings to help improve that battery:

If Battery Health is below the recommended limit (80%) or this doesn't apply and it shuts off even with battery left, it might be related to hardware. This link can get you started: watch Repair - Official Apple Support

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 11:15 AM in response to Hallmark220

Hello Hallmark220,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities, and it sounds like the Apple Watch is unexpectedly powering off. We'll do what we can to help or point you to the right place.

First, make sure it isn't the battery running out and, if so, try adjusting some settings to help improve that battery:

If Battery Health is below the recommended limit (80%) or this doesn't apply and it shuts off even with battery left, it might be related to hardware. This link can get you started: watch Repair - Official Apple Support

Kind regards.

My watch keeps turning off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.