Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone was replaced already once bc of the battery now the battery is bad again is it covered

my iPhone 6 was replace bc of a bad battery now it needs a new one is it covered

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:17 AM

Blo52 wrote:
My IPhone 6 was replaced less then 2 yrs ago bc of the battery now this battery is bad will they replace it for free

Apple only has a 90 day warranty on replacement batteries or replacement devices - at least in the United States. Not sure what it is in other countries.

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/terms/repair/retailservice.html
Apple warrants for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service (1) that service will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by Apple. Apple further warrants to the extent permitted by law, that batteries installed as part of Apple’s battery replacement service for Apple portable Mac computers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of service.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 9:17 AM in response to Blo52

Blo52 wrote:
My IPhone 6 was replaced less then 2 yrs ago bc of the battery now this battery is bad will they replace it for free

Apple only has a 90 day warranty on replacement batteries or replacement devices - at least in the United States. Not sure what it is in other countries.

https://www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/terms/repair/retailservice.html
Apple warrants for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of service (1) that service will be performed in a competent and workmanlike manner and (2) that all parts used to service your product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship, unless otherwise specified by Apple. Apple further warrants to the extent permitted by law, that batteries installed as part of Apple’s battery replacement service for Apple portable Mac computers will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of service.

My phone was replaced already once bc of the battery now the battery is bad again is it covered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.