Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch nit pairing with my ipad pro

Why Apple Watch is not pairing with my new iPad Pro

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 8:48 AM

An apple watch will only pair with an Iphone,the only exception to this is that it can connect to a watch for the purposes of Fitness+,having said that the watch still has to be paired with an Iphone first.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 8:48 AM in response to Larafbar

An apple watch will only pair with an Iphone,the only exception to this is that it can connect to a watch for the purposes of Fitness+,having said that the watch still has to be paired with an Iphone first.

Jan 21, 2022 7:03 AM in response to Community User

Thanks - the issue I am having is that the Fitness+ app does not work the same on my ipad as it does on my iPhone which is counter to what is in the directions (it says the steps are the same on both, but they are not and I have the latest update on all my devices). When I open the Fitness app on my ipad all I see are the Fitness+ classes, not the summary and there is no fitness tab (or any other tabs) at the bottom of the app on my ipad.

Apple watch nit pairing with my ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.