Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can someone help how to reconnect airpods after resetting and forget device in iphone?

Can someone help me, I tried to reconnect my airpods after reset in my device.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 9:48 AM

Hello Pappy_libra0927

If you still have the box for your AirPods with the quick start guide inside, it will tell how to connect your AirPods. If you don’t that is alright, just follow my steps and you’ll be good to go!

1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
  2. Tap Bluetooth
  3. Open the lid of your AirPods, make sure both AirPods are inside
  4. Press and hold the back button on the case until you see a flashing white light either inside the case between the AirPods, or on the front of the case
  5. Pickup your iPhone or iPad and look to see if AirPods popup in the list of new devices, or, the AirPods might prompt you directly on the device with a popup of AirPods, which will then guide you through the rest of the setup, naming your AirPods and etc.

If you need more help, visit the AirPods Support link below.

Sincerely,

Captain

Links:

Apple Support

Direct Categories:

Mac Support

iPad Support

iPhone Support

Apple Watch Support

Apple TV Support

AirPods Support

Apple Music Support

Other Helpful Direct Links:

Apple Repair Support

Forgot Apple ID or Password Support

Billing and Subscription Support

Apple Support YouTube Channel

Apple YouTube Channel

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 9:48 AM in response to Pappy_libra0927

Hello Pappy_libra0927

If you still have the box for your AirPods with the quick start guide inside, it will tell how to connect your AirPods. If you don’t that is alright, just follow my steps and you’ll be good to go!

1. Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
  2. Tap Bluetooth
  3. Open the lid of your AirPods, make sure both AirPods are inside
  4. Press and hold the back button on the case until you see a flashing white light either inside the case between the AirPods, or on the front of the case
  5. Pickup your iPhone or iPad and look to see if AirPods popup in the list of new devices, or, the AirPods might prompt you directly on the device with a popup of AirPods, which will then guide you through the rest of the setup, naming your AirPods and etc.

If you need more help, visit the AirPods Support link below.

Sincerely,

Captain

Links:

Apple Support

Direct Categories:

Mac Support

iPad Support

iPhone Support

Apple Watch Support

Apple TV Support

AirPods Support

Apple Music Support

Apple Repair Support

Apple YouTube Channel

Jan 4, 2022 7:02 PM in response to Pappy_libra0927

Hello

I’m sorry to hear that your issue is not resolved. For further help, you will need to contact Apple or go to your local Apple Store. You will need an appointment most likely for repairs. The link to the AirPods Support site is below, so you can contact or setup an appointment with Apple. I hope you have a good rest of your day, and I hope your issue with be resolved soon!

Sincerely,

Captain

Links:

Apple Support

Direct Categories:

Mac Support

iPad Support

iPhone Support

Apple Watch Support

Apple TV Support

AirPods Support

Apple Music Support

Apple Repair Support

Apple YouTube Channel

Can someone help how to reconnect airpods after resetting and forget device in iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.