Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged a fee for Apple.com/bill for $11.68 don’t know what charge us for tried fir 3 hours to contact Apple no luck

Has anyone else been charged for this

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:24 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

3 replies

Jan 22, 2022 8:34 AM in response to Grandma3129

they don't make it easy, but use these instructions they work for purchases over the last 6 months.

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more

To see which apps, music, and other content you bought, look at your purchase history.

How to see your purchase history

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. A list of your recent purchases appears. If you’re not sure what you were charged for but you know the amount of the charge, search for the amount. If you're looking for information about older purchases, see your purchase history on your device.

Learn what to do if you don’t see the item you’re looking for or if you see unexpected charges.

Feb 6, 2022 8:19 AM in response to Grandma3129

I have recently noticed some questionable charges on my bank account from Apple.com/bill. I checked my purchases on my phone and on itunes and none of these charges were on there. I googled the phone number listed next to the transaction on my bank account (866-712-7753) and this came up:

This number is associated with fraudulent charges since 2014. The telephone# associated with the charge is a fake . Not Apple. Exact quote on bank statements this company is a scam through apple apps!

I am disputing the charges through my bank and changing passwords.

Hope this helps.

I was charged a fee for Apple.com/bill for $11.68 don’t know what charge us for tried fir 3 hours to contact Apple no luck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.