Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Contacts Won't Sync, Apple Store Couldn't Help

I have an iPhone 11 pro, a newer (not newest) Macbook, and an iPad Pro 4th gen. I was having contact sync issues between my iPhone and my other devices, just to find out it was because my Google account was saving some contacts, while my iCloud (preferred account) was saving others. As per the service member at the Apple Store's request, I went home and went to my Google Contacts and downloaded the iOS Contact files, and saved them onto my Contacts in my Macbook. I then backed up my iCloud, and deleted Google from my iPhone to make iCloud the only Contact default account. My contacts are still not syncing. In the past, I would add a contact to my phone and it would automatically save onto my other devices. The craziest part is although the data for people's info isn't syncing, if I block a number it usually is blocked on my iPad and Mac too.

What can I do? I've been dealing with this for so long.

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 12:15 PM

go to this link - Contacts

Similar questions

1 reply

Contacts Won't Sync, Apple Store Couldn't Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.