Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone

My IPhone XR Is Locked. How Do I Unlock My Phone? My Phone Says IPhone Unavailable. Do I Have To Send My Phone To Apple So Y’all Can Unlock My Phone?

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 7:11 PM

Your phone probably says "iPhone Disabled" and no, you don't sent it to us as we are all users on this user to user only forum. You don't even need to send it to Apple.

Assuming I'm correct in that your phone is disabled, using your own computer, you follow the directions in this link --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 7:11 PM in response to Iesha29

Your phone probably says "iPhone Disabled" and no, you don't sent it to us as we are all users on this user to user only forum. You don't even need to send it to Apple.

Assuming I'm correct in that your phone is disabled, using your own computer, you follow the directions in this link --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.