Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

One of my apple watch bands broke off into the side of my apple watch and now it is hard to get out. The only part that’s left in the slot is the metal piece and I’ve tried everything I could to get it out. Will I be able to get fixed?

One of my apple watch bands broke off into the side of my apple watch and now it is hard to get out. The only part that’s left in the slot is the metal piece and I’ve tried everything I could to get it out. Will I be able to get fixed?

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 6:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 8:01 PM

Jalexis820,

Avoid using force to attempt to remove the stuck band. I personally recommend pressing the band release button and trying to carefully remove the remanning piece of the band. If that dosent work, head to your nearest apple store to avoid further damage to the device. If that is not convenient for you, you can also try contacting Apple Support via the link I have provided bellow. However if Apple determines that what happened was due to physical damage, it will not be covered under Apples limited warranty.

Good Luck,

Adin. F Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 3, 2022 8:01 PM in response to jalexis820

Jalexis820,

Avoid using force to attempt to remove the stuck band. I personally recommend pressing the band release button and trying to carefully remove the remanning piece of the band. If that dosent work, head to your nearest apple store to avoid further damage to the device. If that is not convenient for you, you can also try contacting Apple Support via the link I have provided bellow. However if Apple determines that what happened was due to physical damage, it will not be covered under Apples limited warranty.

Good Luck,

Adin. F Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.