Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive don’t sync on MacBook Pro 14

Hi,

i have a problem with iCloud Drive on my MacBook Pro 14, especially with Pages e Numbers.

It happens quite frequently to me that Pages and Numbers files are not synchronised on the MacBook. Calendar, notes etc. work, the problem is only for Drive Pages and Numbers files. I always solve by restarting the PC but it's quite annoying, since it happens often. I would add that the synchronisation between iPhone and iCloud.com works for me, the problem is only on the MacBook cloud drive. Could anyone help me? Thank you.

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 3, 2022 11:37 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Jan 4, 2022 4:55 PM in response to Fedo93

Try going to System Preferences/iCloud (Apple ID for Catalina or later) and stop syncing by unchecking the box. Wait a couple of minutes, then check syncing. Allow time for the sync to complete. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync..

Last resort  - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting, and then sign back in?

Jan 4, 2022 6:17 PM in response to Fedo93

I'm having a iCloud sync issue on my iMac (2009 model) running OS Sierra version 10.12.6. Sierra is the latest version the 2009 model supports. This is the first time I'm trying to sync. The sync does use the folders hiearchy on the iMac and creates in iCloud but then does not sync any of the files under the folders. I upgraded iCloud storage in case that was the issue and now have 50GB and the data to sync is ~5GB so issue not resolved. I have a new MacBook Pro and want to be able to access all the documents originally created on the iMac.

iCloud Drive don’t sync on MacBook Pro 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.