Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air won't connect to Wifi

I recently got a MacBook Air everything seemed to work just fine, but a couple of days ago it stoped been connected to the Wifi, at first it connected and disconnected almost every 2 minutes to eventually not been able to connect to the Wifi. I tried reseting it, in hopes of fixing the problem but it didn't work, then I tried running a wireless diagnostics which showed a few issues (Review Wifi Best Practises, Wifi Not Associated, Conflicting Country Codes, and Poor Wireless Environment). I don't know what is the problem I only use my Mac for researching and doing assignments online plus I have my iPhone connected to the wifi and has never had a problem. Can someone please help?!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 7:03 AM

3 replies

Jan 5, 2022 7:51 AM in response to MrCecil

Hi there MrCecil,

We understand you're experiencing an issue with connecting to Wi-Fi on your MacBook Air. We'd like to share some resources that can help.

Get started here: Manage the Wi-Fi connection on your Mac

This page may also help: If your Mac doesn't connect to the Internet over Wi-Fi

To ensure your network is set up as expected, review this page: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points

We hope this helps.

MacBook Air won't connect to Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.