Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unresponsive Touch Screen

Hello,

So yesterday I had notice that i bumped my watch on something but dont know what I had bumped it on. And i looked at my watch and there was a scratch on the screen, and its not too bad but still noticeable. Now my touch screen does not work. I tried turning it on and off multiple times, even tried repairing the watch to my phone, and the screen still does not work.

I take great care of my watch and now this happens.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 2:45 PM

Try a forced restart: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Check also you didn’t inadvertently enable water lock- there would be a blue icon at the top of the screen- to unlock turn the crown until it clears.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 2:45 PM in response to kyliefromrockford

Try a forced restart: press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.

Check also you didn’t inadvertently enable water lock- there would be a blue icon at the top of the screen- to unlock turn the crown until it clears.

Unresponsive Touch Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.