Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charging in my bill without any subscription

They charged my three times without any subscription I think this is hacker !

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 1:01 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions (in addition to what you've already checked). They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 1:01 PM in response to Alyazia000

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions (in addition to what you've already checked). They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Jan 4, 2022 8:27 PM in response to FoxFifth

ues I understand that and this is the problem i dont share my apple account with any family member and i have gone throught the link that you have shared it shows all apps that i have downloaded free of charges and there is no music i bought it previously, i didnt put my card to buy any thing.. ? This is happening from only last November it never happens to me since i have created this account from a very long time.

Charging in my bill without any subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.