Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do l delete an app from the cloud

I can I delete an app from the cloud?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2022 2:57 PM

Jerryis User level Said:

"How do l delete an app from the cloud: I can I delete an app from the cloud?"

-------

This is Not an Option:

The Purchase History cannot be deleted. The only way for something to be removed is for the Developer or Studio to remove it from the iTunes Library. Best you, as an Apple customer, can do is hide your purchases. Note that it cannot be unhidden from an iPhone, other than purchasing it again, and getting a messages of it already having been purchased and that it has been added back to your account.  Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2022 2:57 PM in response to Jerryis

Jerryis User level Said:

"How do l delete an app from the cloud: I can I delete an app from the cloud?"

-------

This is Not an Option:

The Purchase History cannot be deleted. The only way for something to be removed is for the Developer or Studio to remove it from the iTunes Library. Best you, as an Apple customer, can do is hide your purchases. Note that it cannot be unhidden from an iPhone, other than purchasing it again, and getting a messages of it already having been purchased and that it has been added back to your account.  Go Here: See your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and More - Apple Support

How do l delete an app from the cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.